- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery MBBS BSc/MD Universidad de Valladolid, Spain (1996)
- Post Doctorate Studies (Master) University of Alcalá de Henares, Madrid (2001)
- Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, Hospital Ramón y Cajal, Madrid, Spain (2004)
- Knee arthroscopy (keyhole surgery)
- Meniscus injuries: Repair, replacement
- Sports injuries to the knee
- Knee ligament injuries and reconstruction
- Cartilage regeneration
- Joint preserving surgery around the knee: Osteotomies (realignment procedure)
- Patellofemoral disorders: patella instability, patellofemoral arthritis
- Primary Knee replacement
Mr Sales is a fellowship trained Consultant Soft Tissue Knee Surgeon who specialises in Trauma (fractures) and sports knee injuries and arthroscopic (keyhole) knee surgery.
The majority of his practice involves knee reconstructive surgery, with a special interest in patellofemoral problems (particularly patella instability), meniscus preservation, knee ligament reconstruction, osteotomies and fractures around the knee.
Mr Sales is committed to improving patient care and outcomes. He has visited multiple Orthopaedic Excellence Centres in Europe and US.