Free Cosmetic Consultations

Fairfield Independent Hospital has been providing excellence in Cosmetic Surgery for over 25 years. In that time, we have developed a full understanding of the many reasons why people choose to have Cosmetic Surgery.

Free consultation with the Surgeon not a nurse or sales person

From right from the start you will be seen by one of our fully qualified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. During the consultation this gives you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you want with the surgeon.

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons who offer free consultations:

You don’t need a GP referral to book a free consultation with one of our Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. To book a appointment you can contact us on 01744 746 425 or

Expert Level of Care

All our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons are fully qualified surgeons, listed on the General Medical Council’s (GMC) Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, and also a members of the British Associated of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).


Arguably aftercare is just as important as the surgery itself, as complications can happen. All our surgeons offer regular clinics at the Hospital. If anything does go wrong, you know who and where to contact.

As part of our comprehensive aftercare packages, all our patients receive an emergency telephone number, should any complications happen.


Consultations with Miss Taghizadeh and Professor Shokrollahi are chargeable. Miss Taghizadeh and Professor Shokrollahi do not offer free consultations for self-pay plastic and reconstructive surgery.

Our Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons withhold the right to charge a consultation fee for medically insured patients or if the consultation is not strictly cosmetic. If you wish to fund any surgery with a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon using your medical insurance please ensure to receive authorisation before your consultation.

Free consultations are with Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons only, for varicose veins patients need to book a consultation with a Vascular Surgeon.