Private Haemorrhoids Removal and Treatments

Haemorrhoids, also known as piles are swellings containing enlarged blood vessels that are found inside or around the rectum and anus.

By Andrew Hatfield
Updated: 7th August 2023

Medically reviewed by

If you have persistent or severe symptoms of haemorrhoids you should speak to your GP. You can ask to see one of our general consultant surgeons privately without any long delays.

What treatments are available for Haemorrhoids?

Our Consultant General Surgeons offer a range of treatments for Haemorrhoids including:

Which consultants treat Haemorrhoids?

Want to be seen privately?

Whether you have medical insurance or decide to fund your care yourself, we deliver the very best of healthcare in a friendly and safe environment.

You will be offered an appointment at the earliest convenient date for you.

For information about booking appointment you can contact us on 01744 746 425 or

The information on this page is for reference only and has been reviewed by appropriate medical or clinical professionals. The information contained on this page should not be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.

Key facts