Compliments & Complaints

Your views are important to us, and if you feel that we could improve our services, please let us know.

We value all your feedback whether it is criticism or praise.

If you would like to comment on any aspects of the care you have received, you can email

Alternatively, if you have not been satisfied with the service you have received, we would like to know about it as soon as possible.

To make a complaint, you can contact Kate Roche at or 01744 746 403

Alternatively you can write to:

FAO Kate Roche
Fairfield Independent Hospital
Crank Road
St Helens
WA11 7RS