We welcome visitors to patients but have set visiting times in place to ensure patients get adequate rest. The hospital will only allow visitors for patients who are staying with us for one night or more.
We welcome visitors:
Weekdays: 2pm-4pm and 6pm-8pm
Weekend: 2pm -5pm
We request that two visitors for one patient at a time please, with families interchanging to maintain this number if required
Children under the age of 12 should not visit the hospital. Only your own children, or grandchildren may visit, along with any nominated young carers Children’s visits should be limited to 60 minutes. They must be accompanied by an adult, supervised at all times and be respectful of other patients on the ward.
Visits may be restricted in the patient’s interest following their procedure at the discretion of nursing staff. Visitors are requested to sign in at the Reception desk upon arrival.
We advise patients under going surgery to have a friend or relative bring you into hospital and take you home. You will be advised prior to admission if somebody will need to stay with you, at home, after discharge.
- We do not allow children.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell.
- We request that all visitors use alcohol disinfectant provided on the ward when visiting.
- Only registered guide dogs or hearing dogs for the deaf are allowed in hospital grounds or premises.
- Please note that smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hospital, buildings or grounds.
If you have any queries please ring the Ward on 01744 739311 extension 106.