Dr Manohar Sharma is a Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia who specialises in Pain Management and Spinal Pain.
At Fairfield Independent Hospital Dr Manohar Sharma is also the clinical lead for the Pain Management Clinic.
Clinical interests include:
- Cancer pain, Spinal pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Neuromodulation for pain and other indications (bowel and bladder problems)
- Spinal injections for chronic pain.
- Dorsal Root Ganglion Block
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Facet Joint Radiofrequency Denervation
- Spinal pain
- Pain Management
He is currently Consultant in Pain Medicine and Anaesthesia, The Walton Centre and Honorary Lecturer, University of Liverpool.
Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Fellow of Faculty of Pain Medicine of the Royal College of Anaesthetists
- Member of the International Spinal Intervention Society
- Member of the International Association for the Study of Pain and British Pain Society
Other appointments/committee memberships:
- Clinical Director, Department of Pain Medicine, Walton Centre
- Chairman, Interventional Special Interest group of British Pain Society
- Chairman, North England Pain Medicine Group
- Examiner on Behalf of Faculty of Pain Medicine of Royal College of Anaesthetists for award of FFPMRCA
- Faculty Member of International Spinal Intervention Society (Europe section)
- Faculty Member of Leeds Pain Course for spinal injections
Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery NHS Foundation Trust
Please visit Dr Sharma’s website for more information (Opens a new window).