Mr Hosea Gana is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at Fairfield Independent Hospital, and the clinical director at Whiston and St Helens Hospital.
After his undergraduate training in Nigeria Mr Hosea Gana came to the UK in 1981. He gained his Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) at Edinburgh in 1984.
Mr Hosea Gana is apart of the Urology team at Fairfield Independent Hospital which provide access to diagnostic and treatments to a wide range of urological conditions.
Special Interests and Treatments
• Male fertility
• Testosterone replacement treatment
• Reversal vasectomy
• Peyronies disease
• Varicolele treatment
• Testicular diseases & pain
• Enlarged Prostate Treatments (BPH Treatments)
- TURP (Transurethral resection of prostate)
- TURIS (Transurethral resection of prostate in saline)
- GYRUS TURP
• Urinary incontinence in woman
• Overactive bladder treatment
• Boxtox injection into the bladder
• Tape procedure for urinary incontinence
• Urethral injections with bulking agents for incontinence
• Urinary Tract Infections (Bladder Infections)