Mr Neil Buxton is a private Consultant Neurosurgeon at Fairfield Independent Hospital.
Mr Buxton qualified in Leeds in 1989 and trained in neurosurgery in Leeds, Stoke-on-Trent and Nottingham. He completed his specialist spinal training in Stoke and Nottingham and his combined adult and paediatric practice at Alder Hey and Walton Centre.
Mr Buxton has a special area of interest in congenital spinal anomalies.
- Congenital spinal problems (including spina bifida and craniocervical junction anomalies)
- Degenerative spine disease
- Chiari malformation
- Spinal cord tumours.
- Society of British Neurological Surgeons
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery
- British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group