Theatre Practitioner/Scrub Nurse (Full or Part-Time)
Join us for the opportunity to develop and become the best you can be. Where you will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with a multidisciplinary team in our state-of-the-art laminar flow theatres across a wide range of surgical specialties.
We are looking for an experienced, flexible and forward-thinking Theatre Practitioner/Scrub Nurse to join our team. Working closely with the senior staff and multi-disciplinary team members, the post holder will take an active role to ensure the service delivers the highest standard of clinical care.
The post holder will need to be a registered Nurse or ODP. They must also be prepared to work across several specialities including Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery and Endoscopy and be willing to undertake competencies in any of the above.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Access to a pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Subsidised meals
- Access to further training and continued professional development
- Access to subsidised gym membership
- Friends and family discount for private surgical procedures
- Access to occupational health and physiotherapy
You will need:
- NMC/HCPC registration – your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- A minimum of 3 months, post registration experience as a registered nurse
- ALS/EPALS certificate desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
Fairfield Independent Hospital is a provider of high-quality healthcare for NHS and Private Patients.
As a green (Non-COVID) site for the NHS during COVID-19, we have adapted our services to the challenges presented from the pandemic and implemented robust procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to protect our staff, our patients and the wider community.
Our vision is to provide excellent patient care within a safe, modern and appropriate environment through a committed workforce. We are registered and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and are also accredited to provide NHS services.