Claire offers a wide range of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
Claire is also the clinical lead for post natal physiotherapy service here at Fairfield Independent Hospital. The Mummy MOT is an in-depth postnatal assessment that assesses the strength and function of the abdominal and pelvic floor muscles following childbirth.
- Member of the Charted Society of Physiotherapy
- Registered HCPC
- Associate Member of POGP
- 15+ years experience in Woman’s Health Physiotherapy.
- Team lead for Woman’s Health Physiotherapy at Whiston Hospital.
Why choose us for Physiotherapy
✓ Specialist Physiotherapists
✓ Recognised by all Medical Insurance Providers
✓ Private and discrete Hospital environment
✓ Direct Access to Diagnostic Investigations (i.e. Ultrasound, MRI and CT)
✓ Work alongside multidisciplinary team of Consultants and Consultant Radiologist
- Stress Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence
- Faecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Anti Natal/ Post Natal Incontinence
- Obstructive Defecation
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Pelvic Floor Exercises
- Bladder and Bowel Training
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation